We offer :
|What will you be doing:|
- Administrating a state of the art critical real-time transit ticketing system used by thousands of vehicles and millions of people
- Supporting the development and project teams with technical issues
- Participating in projects with the aim to smoothen the transition of projects from development to production environment
- Administrating and developing system monitoring and backup solutions
|You are welcome to apply, if you:|
- Professional experience with UNIX family administration.
- You are self-motivated and have the drive for system administration, databases and improving them.
- Enjoying negotiations with different stakeholders and people in order to make sure that our system is running smoothly.
- Willingness to take the responsibility for others and ability to lead them to achieve the expected targets.
- Passion for running and building state of the art solutions that change the way people travel.
- Fluency in English and Estonian. Other language skills are an advantage.
- An opportunity to have a say in development of high load, mission critical and high-impact systems combining hardware and software that influence millions of people in the Nordic and CEE region.
- Dynamic and challenging work in an international environment with the opportunity to work with foreign customers.
- Passionate and experienced leaders. Company culture that empowers people and where each employee's contribution counts and is valued.
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people.
- Competitive compensation package recognizing your skills, accomplishments, and performance.
- Modern work environment in a brand new office with free fruits, candies, coffee, tea, etc.
- Passion, fun and power to make public transportation more convenient to use.
For more information, Languages required:
please contact English, Estonian
email@example.com Deadline: 23.09.18