|What will you be doing:|
- Administrating a state of the art critical real-time transit ticketing system used by thousands of vehicles and millions of people
- Supporting the development and project teams with technical issues
- Participating in projects with the aim to smoothen the transition of projects from development to production environment
- Administrating and developing system monitoring and backup solutions
|You are welcome to apply, if you:|
- Professional experience with UNIX family administration.
- You are self-motivated and have the drive for system administration, databases and improving them.
- Enjoying negotiations with different stakeholders and people in order to make sure that our system is running smoothly.
- Willingness to take the responsibility for others and ability to lead them to achieve the expected targets.
- Passion for running and building state of the art solutions that change the way people travel.
- Fluency in English and Estonian. Other language skills are an advantage.