- Your role is to develop Ridango's ticketing and realtime system’s web applications and core backoffice applications. Your tasks also involve API layer development.
- You work closely with our core product and other development teams to implement well-written web applications and API's that are easy and intuitive to use for our customers and back office staff.
- You will have the opportunity to make architectural decisions and have big impact on where our code is evolving.
- PHP, OOP skills
- Solid experience with MVC frameworks
- Good debugging and analytical skills
- Experience with version control systems
- Passion for writing clean, optimized code and refactoring the code that isn't.
- Good English communication skills
- PHP, Angular, Java, Android
- Linux, nginx, Tomcat, RDS & AWS
- PostgerSQL, SQLite, Redis
- Git, JIRA, Jenkins
- An opportunity to participate in high-impact system development with combination of hardware and software that influence millions of people in the Nordic and CEE region.
- Dynamic and challenging work in a growing international technology company.
- Passionate and experienced leaders. Company culture that empowers people and where each employee's contribution counts and is valued.
- Opportunity to grow together with an ambitious and expanding company filled with supportive and positive people.
- Competitive compensation package recognizing your skills, accomplishments, and performance.
- Modern work environment in city center of Tartu with free fruits, candies, coffee, tea, etc.
- Passion, fun and power to make public transportation more convenient to use.
For more information,|